Celebrating 15 Years of Uncommon Adventures
Set your wanderlust free, with over 550 exhibitors representing more than 170 destinations. Travel smarter, with globe-trottting tips from a huge variety of experts. Watch unforgettable cultural performances, savor tastes from the world's most delicious destinations. And make yourself comfortable, anywhere you roam.
560+ Exhibitor booths from across the globe
30k+ Travelers and industry professional attendees
280+ Travel industry speakers and experts
100+ Cultural presentations from around the world
Travel Professionals…Find a Comprehensive Conference Tailored to You! Over 8,000 travel professionals including 900 media professionals are expected attend. Get the latest information you need to help you sell more travel to your clients. You’ll find over 40 destination specific seminars and focused niche topics from Cruising to Family Travel, exclusive trade only exhibition hours and an industry reception.
North America’s Largest Travel Show and Trade Conference
If you make one decision, The New York Times Travel Show is the MUST-EXHIBIT event of the year. Connect with over 30,000 qualified, ready to book consumers and travel trade/agents all under one roof!
The New York Times Travel Show offers the best return on investment:
Over 560 exhibitors representing 170 countries participated in the 2017 Show. The Show floor is separated into 16 Pavilions and include: Adventure, Africa, Asia, Australia/South Pacific, Canada, Caribbean, Cruise, Europe, Family, Latin America, Mexico, River Cruises, Sponsors, Travel Products/Services, Wellness and the USA.
· 63% of Travel Agents have been in business 5+ years
· 30% of trade attendees belong to a Consortium (Vacation.com; American Express; Virtuoso; Ensemble; Travel Savers; Signature Travel Network and others
· The volume of travel business represented by those attending travel agents was estimated to be a record $3 billion.
· Exhibitors reported that they expecting to generate $6 million in revenue from the show.
· 89% were satisfied with the seminar speakers
· 87% were satisfied with the exhibitors
· 86% were satisfied with the variety of seminars offered
· 86% had a college degree or higher
· Almost Half of the attendees make their travel arrangements online
· Almost Half of the attendees planned four or more trips in the upcoming year
· Estimate total spending over $100 million in travel trips in the next 12 months
Source : Event Website
|The New York Times Travel Show 2021||New York||New York||
|Jan 29, 2021|
|The New York Times Travel Show 2020||New York||New York||
|Jan 24, 2020|
|The New York Times Travel Show 2019||New York||New York||
|Jan 25, 2019|
|The New York Times Travel Show||New York||New York||
|Jan 26, 2018|
|The New York Times Travel Show 2017||New York||New York||-||-||Jan 27, 2017|
|The New York Times Travel Show 2016||New York||New York||-||-||Jan 08, 2016|
|The New York Times Travel Show 2015||New York||New York||-||-||Jan 23, 2015|